Sunday 26 August 2018

My Favourite Quotes At Glance


Favoritism is within your heart. You can dig it and find utmost need to your desire. There is a deep link between what people say and belief. This is because sometimes they think from mind and another time by heart.



If you are genuinely looking for a satisfied life, you must always choose the good from the bad. The later will take you to a sorrowful ending while the former to an everlasting beginning.



Speak to your heart, it is still time to live… let no other flaws come between. You were there then and you are still hear. Let go of the self-punishment and let go of all your bad memories.



I have heard someone cry a loud. Was this from my within, I tried hard to listen to it. Can it be the voice of Jesus interceding my prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment